Black and White Photography - Alycia Clicks Photography

Masters

The town of Masters was founded as a Negro Colony in 1910, and by 1921, 700 people lived there. It was mostly an agricultural town, then came the great depression. In 1940 only 21 people still lived there. today it is considered a Ghost town. This building was once the post office, the towm meeting place, a restaurant, and used as the Union Pacific station, as well as a place of worship for the community.

AbandonedAlycia CarminBlack and WhiteColorado